In the media
- Radio interviews and talkback
- Quotes for journalists / social media on psychologically related topics
- Reviewer of theatre productions, books, and events for tagg.com.au and search Meredith Fuller
- Speaker and workshop facilitator for conferences and events
As a psychological spokesperson, I speak with journalists, radio hosts, and social media sites on a wide range of topics every week. I have also been an Australian Psychological Society (APS) media spokesperson for over 30 years and appear on TV, documentaries and radio. An extensive range of articles, vimeos and podcasts are easily located in a Google search under Meredith Fuller Psychologist.
The upsides for women when looks inevitably change
Excerpt from article: Melbourne psychologist and author Meredith Fuller, who regularly works with women in their 40s and 50s who are struggling to deal with their diminishing youthfulness, agrees.
"I get them to start thinking about all their other attributes or unused parts of themselves that perhaps they've been neglecting," Meredith says.
She also works with clients to help rebuild their confidence by getting them to focus on their health and fitness, and even on developing their own personal sense of style, to help them appreciate their own "inner and outer beauty".
"There's nothing more beautiful than seeing someone who is full of vitality, no matter what their age. And that's what I try to encourage my clients to strive for. To find that meaning that will give them that vitality," she says.
For full article, please click on the sub heading.
"Tete a tete" with Lesley Coleman
April 2019 - running time approx. 38min
Tete-A-Tete, is an interview webseries about various aspects of the entertainment industry. mysticaldog.com/TeteATete/
Envy among friends
On ABC Radio National 'Life Matters' Presented by Hilary Harper and Michael Mackenzie
Your friends tell you some good news and while you're happy for them, you feel this burning twinge of envy.
Is this healthy? What can you do about it?
Psychologist Meredith Fuller talks to Life Matters about how to deal with feelings of envy and keep them from ruining your friendship.
Duration: 14min Broadcast: Mon 19 Feb 2018, 9:23am
Marketplace with Barbara Bogaev
'Oh no she didn't! Advice on 'Working with Bitches' interview
Dominance displays, posturing, submissive behaviour — sound like anything you’ve seen at the office? Psychologist Meredith Fuller specialises in a certain subset of these behaviours — usually exhibited by women — behaviours we all know rather well. Cattiness. Dismissive, snide remarks. Cliques and talking behind people’s backs. Most of us associate this kind of stuff with high school, but it doesn’t end there. It can make your life miserable at work. Fuller’s written a book about this with the eye-catching title of 'Working with Bitches'.
Duration: 6min 40sec
The Exchange with Rob and Christie Buckingham
Conflict Resolution | Fred Stern & Meredith Fuller
Conflict is something that we all face throughout our lives. There are many ways in which people react to and handle this conflict. What we sometimes fail to achieve is resolution to this conflict. Hosts Rob and Christie Buckingham are joined this week by psychologist and author Meredith Fuller and Senior Consultant at Conflict Solvers Fred Stern to discuss Conflict Resolution.
Duration: 24min 23 Sec Published on Oct 6, 2015
FullerLevity - Classic & Australian Films
From mid to end 2015 ‘FullerLevity Classic & Australian Films’ was shown weekly Sundays 10.30pm digital 44 TV
Meredith Fuller & Fred Levit discussed classic films and interviewed guests on “FullerLevity”. Old films were discussed in relation to new, and psychological themes were explored as well as directors, cinematography, actors, music, and obscure information. At Meredith Fuller & Brian Walsh PL Psychologists/Psychotherapists Brian Walsh & Meredith Fuller integrate film, theatre, literature and art with their work. Film Noire a favourite.
A dedicated page with highlights and links to favourite segments is available here.
- There are eight types of mean girl in the office according to psychologist and author Meredith Fuller by Aleisha Pidgeon, Albert and Logan News – The Australian
- Why Divas Need Make No Apology – Demanding People Get a Bad Rap, But Behind the Tantrums and the Drama Lie Lessons in Success by ELIZABETH BERNSTEIN – Wall Street Journal. Includes insights from Meredith Fuller’s book ‘Working with Bitches’
- Shout it out! New book reveals how to master office mean girls By TINA PENG – New York Post
- Workplace: How to identify and work with women who make life hell for other women – DNA India
- My Coworker, My Nemesis – Interview on Huff Post Live
- 8 women types that make work difficult for you – Hindustan Times
- She Devils – New York Post
- 9 Tips For Dealing With Mean Girls At Work – Huffington Post
- The eight types of nasty colleague – and how to deal with them – News.com.au